40th ISICEMInternational Symposium on Intensive Care and Emergency MedicineSQUARE - BRUSSELS MEETING CENTER - MARCH 24-27, 2020
NH Collection Brussels Centre****
The NH Collection Brussels Centre is in the heart of the city. It’s just minutes away from the main square and a number of famous sights. As for the building itself, it was built in the 1920s and has retained some beautiful period features.
- 5-minute walk from Brussels’ main square – and sights like Manneken Pis, the city’s landmark bronze statue
- parallel to Rue Neuve, the city’s most famous shopping street
- 1920s building with original staircase and magnificent top-floor terrace
The whole hotel and rooms were fully renovated in 2015 with an elegant and trendy design. The rooms bring you space and comfort in equal measure.
Our top-floor breakfast room comes with a fabulous city vista. The accompanying terrace is particularly nice in warmer months. Elsewhere, we have a choice of function rooms and a fully-equipped fitness area.
- great breakfast buffet with panoramic views
- 8 function rooms ideal for any type of event
- fully-equipped fitness area that’s free for guests
Room block of SUPERIOR ROOMS
|Date||Single Occupancy price per night||Double occupancy price per night|
|21/03/2020||150,00 €||170,00 €|
|22/03/2020||165,00 €||185,00 €|
|23/03/2020||225,00 €||245,00 €|
|24/03/2020||285,00 €||305,00 €|
|25/03/2020||285,00 €||305,00 €|
|26/03/2020||210,00 €||230,00 €|
|27/03/2020||150,00 €||170,00 €|
|28/03/2020||150,00 €||170,00 €|